THE RECOVERY GROUP
We all struggle with hurts, hang ups and unhealthy attachments in our life. Starting to identify those negative behavior patterns and becoming willing to release them is the first step in making positive, lasting change in your life. Some may just be making a start in their recovery or yoga practice while others may already be familiar with both systems. There will be something for everyone regardless of where you are on your journey.
This month-long, online course is designed to recharge your recovery efforts with support from a Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant as well as weekly sessions with Taylor. The group will look at the blending of spiritual and yogic practices with therapeutic techniques to offer various means of approaching recovery.
The format will cover yogic philosophy, mindfulness, meditation, asana (physical yoga practice), goal setting, and different methods of working towards sustainable recovery. Course includes:
- 1 x 1hr group conference with Taylor Hunt
- 4 x 30min weekly, private sessions with Taylor Hunt
- 4 x 1hr interactive, peer supported groups with Karrie Cropper, CDCA
- Online portal with recorded videos, worksheets, and study guides that review the intersection of yogic philosophy with 12-step based principles
- Weekly journaling and personal growth assignments
- Unlimited, 30 day yoga pass to Ashtanga Yoga Columbus that may be used in-person or virtually
- Access to private Facebook group
Limited to 12 participants